Your role will be to lead our focus in a number of key markets including working on new business generation. You will work with our existing clients and lead our engagement with new prospects selling a range of drone support solutions. Drone-sector experience is not necessary.
A successful applicant will be:
- enthusiastic about new technology,
- willing to use sales tools to drive rapid and extensive communications with clients; and
- eager to work in a collaborative way to meet growth targets.
What’s in it for you?
On offer is an excellent base salary + appealing commission structure. You will be working for Australia’s largest and fastest growing national commercial drone services business.
What will you be doing?
You will report to the CEO and be required to undertake calls and manage new business with a large range of clients across Australia in both metropolitan and regional areas. You will have a genuine passion for identifying and winning new businesses and an awareness of upcoming and future infrastructure, civil or large-scale landscaping projects is critically important. Considering the national focus of this role, you must be able to travel extensively within Australia, often and at short notice.
What will an ideal candidate have?
An ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience with a demonstrated track record of sales success to a variety of customers;
- Knowledge of sales automation tools and experience in leveraging these;
- Advanced presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in tender and bid management Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to travel nationally at short notice; and
- Some experience working with enterprise customers, particularly in the Facilities Management, Engineering, Construction or Utilities sectors.